We're excited that you've decided to participate in Princeton Research Day! By now, you've probably decided on your topic, but if you have any questions about who can present or what sorts of research and creative work to cover, visit our Welcome page.
Questions? Contact the PRD team at email@example.com.
Prepare your presentation
To help you prepare your presentation, you'll find a number of resources, including workshops tailored just for PRD.
- Sign up for a workshop. While not required, these workshops provide valuable tips for creating your 3-minute presentation.
- Access campus resources that assist with writing, presentations and multimedia.
- Review the accessibility guidelines prior to creating your presentation.
- View our tips on crafting a PRD presentation.
- Interested in prizes and awards? See the Awards page and review the judges' rubric.
- Write a 250-word abstract describing your scholarship.
- Record your video. See the acceptable formats and guidance.
- Check the Submit page for a list of items you'll need to have ready when uploading your video.
Ready for the next step?
Head to the Submit page to review detailed guidance on uploading your video via our portal.