Princeton Research Day celebrates the research and creative endeavors of the campus-wide community. The event serves as an opportunity for researchers and creators to reach across disciplines by communicating in non-specialist language about their research or creative work.
Now in its seventh consecutive year, the event highlights work from across all areas of study at Princeton, including the natural sciences, social sciences, engineering, the arts and humanities.
Presenters include undergraduates, graduate students, postdocs and other early-career researchers.
In 2022, PRD will be held online and in person. Participants will create three-minute video presentations describing their research projects, performances, artistic works or other creative expressions. All videos will be posted online where they will be accessible to the public.
In addition, presenters may elect to discuss their work in-person at a poster/networking session on May 5, 2022.
The top videos will be selected to present on May 5 at PRD Mainstage. Videos are selected by PRD judges and the viewing public.
All are welcome, circumstances permitting, to visit the poster/networking session and attend the PRD Mainstage event. The event will also be viewable online.
Princeton Research Day is a collaborative initiative between the offices of the Dean of the College, the Dean of the Graduate School, the Dean for Research and the Vice President for Campus Life, with support from the Dean of the Faculty and Office of the Provost.
Karla Ewalt, Senior Associate Dean for Research, Office of the Dean for Research
Christine Murphy, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, Office of the Dean of the Graduate School
Judy Jarvis, Director of Wintersession and Campus Engagement, Office of the Vice President for Campus Life
Pascale Poussart, Director of Undergraduate Research, Office of the Dean of the College
- Crystal Dixon, Program Coordinator, Office of Undergraduate Research
- Marianne King, Financial & Administrative Assistant, Office of the Dean of the College
- Tracy Kueny, Senior Financial Manager, Office of the Dean of the College
- Lieve Monnens, Executive Assistant, Office of the Dean for Research
Presenter, Department and Faculty Communications
Rosamond van Wingerden, Project Tiger Futures Coordinator, Office of the Vice President for Campus Life and Office of the Dean of the College
Awards and Recognition
Eric Martin, Assistant Director, Donor Relations, Donor Relations, University Advancement
- Kristin Cass, Coordinator, Graduate Alumni Relations, Alumni Communities, University Advancement
- Cathy Phillips, Assoc Dir Classes & Reunions, Alumni Communities, University Advancement
- Michele Whitlow, Associate Director, Graduate Alumni Relations, Alumni Communities, University Advancement
Marketing and Communications
Catherine Zandonella, Senior Associate Director for Communications, Office of the Dean for Research
- Video Lead:
- Bumper DeJesus, Visual Communication Specialist, Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment
- Participation Leads:
- Erica T. DeValve, Department Office Support II, Office of Religious Life
- Kevin A Fleming, Office of the Dean of the Graduate School
- Social Media Lead:
- Maddy Pryor, Social Media Specialist, Communications
- Design Lead:
- Tracy A. Patterson, Visual Communications Specialist, Lewis Center for the Arts
- Editorial Lead:
- Wendy Plump, Communications Specialist, Chemistry
- Advertising Lead:
- Jaclyn K. Sweet, Communications Associate, Lewis Center for the Arts
- Additional creative assistance from:
- Bryant R. Blount, Assistant Dean/Manager of Communications, Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Students
- Julie Clack, Communications Strategist - Humanities, Communications
- Tracie T. Kwon, Undergraduate Class of 2023
- Maria L Lauron-Ramos, Coordinator of Recreational Programming, Marketing/Staff Development, Athletics
- Jessica Leontarakis, Social Media Strategist, Communications
- Aaron M. Nathans, Digital Media Editor, Engineering and Applied Science
- Courtney Perales Reyes, Programs for Access and Inclusion: Coordinator and Communication Associate, Programs in Access & Opportunity
- Gloria B. Rosanio, Manager, HR Communications, Human Resources
- Michael Yoon, Manager, Communications, University Services
- Audrey T. Zhang, Undergraduate Class of 2025
Karen Vaughan, Deputy Director, Conference and Event Services, University Services
Vin Stanley, Venue Manager, Frist Campus Center, Venue Services, University Services
Event Production and Content
Evelyne Roach, Senior Manager, Distributed Computing Support, Operations and Planning, Office of Information Technology
David Hopkins, Associate Director of Audio and Visual Services, Audio and Video Services, University Services
Sorat Tungkasiri, Associate Director for Educational and Classroom Technology, McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning
- Eric Altman, Department Computing Support Specialist, Sociology
- Sean Herman, Unspecified
- Neal Bituin, Departmental Computing Support, Center for Statistics and Machine Learning
- Rosamond van Wingerden, Project Tiger Futures Coordinator, Office of the Vice President for Campus Life