Princeton Research Day
Save the date!
Princeton Research Day 2020
Thursday, May 7
Princeton Research Day is an opportunity for undergraduate students, grad students, postdocs, and non-faculty researchers at Princeton University to share their work with the community. Spark your curiosity, spark your imagination, spark your passion.
Dates to remember:
- January 6 to February 17: Open application period for presenters
- March 30: Presenters informed of presentation format
- April 2 to 30: Workshops and feedback sessions to develop presentations
- April 19: Presenter RSVP deadline; last day to edit presentation summaries
- April 30: Dress rehearsal and PRD-Talk auditions
- May 7: Princeton Research Day
Princeton Research Day is a collaborative initiative between the offices of the Dean of the College, the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean for Research, with support from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and the Office of the Provost.