Princeton Research Day
Princeton Research Day is an annual celebratory event that brings researchers together with the general public and the broader Princeton community. In the spring of 2020, the event was held as a three-part webinar series on May 5th, 6th, and 7th. The presentations showcased the diversity of research projects by undergraduates, graduate students, and postdocs.
May 5th, 2020 webinar "REINTERPRETATION" (closed captioned recording available here). Hosted by Christine Murphy, Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs, with welcome by Sarah-Jane Leslie, Dean of the Graduate School.
- Ashley Willingham, UG ‘20, Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Ilia Calogero Curto Pelle, UG ‘22, Classics
- Matheus V. X. Ferreira, GS, Computer Science
- Stacey Edmonsond, UG ‘21, Geosciences
- Will Brown, UG ‘20, History
May 6th, 2020 webinar "ENVIRONMENT" (closed captioned recording available here) Hosted by Pascale Poussart, Director of the Office of Undergraduate Research, with welcome by Jill Dolan, Dean of the College.
- Kasia Krzyzanska, UG ‘22, Physics
- Alice Tianbo Zhang, Postdoc, Princeton School of Public and International Affairs
- Joshua Jack, Postdoc, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Hayat Adawi, GS, Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Divyanshu Pachisia, Evan Quinn, Beimnet Shitaye and Jocelyn Wang, UG ‘20, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
May 7th, 2020 webinar "WELLBEING" (closed captioned recording available here) Hosted by Karla Ewalt, Associate Dean for Research, with welcome by Pablo Debenedetti, Dean for Research.
- Anne Elizabeth Sidamon-Eristoff, UG ‘20, Neuroscience
- Benjamin Bratton, Postdoc, Molecular Biology
- Peyton Cunningham, UG ‘20, Sociology
- Jocelyn Reckford, UG ‘20, Health and Health Policy
- Austin Mejia, UG ‘21, Princeton School of Public and International Affairs
Additional research video presentations are available on the Explore page.
- Learn about and celebrate research and creative work being done on campus
- Get ideas for new collaborations
- Come away with thoughts on choosing your major
- Show your support for Princeton's researchers
Princeton Research Day is a collaborative initiative between the offices of the Dean of the College, the Dean of the Graduate School and the Dean for Research, with support from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and the Office of the Provost.